Google data studio embedding in App Sheet

Hi App Sheet Team,

Can you please try to include some way to insert beautiful google data studio reports in to our App Sheet apps. I’m pretty sure with the beautiful data visualization GSD pages, the App Sheets will be a perfect platform.

Thank you,
Sam

Status Open
18 14 4,832
14 Comments
MultiTech
Participant V

Amen! 3X_d_5_d51363a862e7ab883241c312ac5d7f271579cdd3.gif

Grant_Stead
Participant V

I agree…
I know Appsheet is working on making charts better… And In general, I think they’re also trying to get iframe up and running inside appsheet. @TDhers curious if y’all are specifically looking into the Data Studio side?

Sameera_De_Silv
Participant II

I mean not specifically any integration of data studio. What I meant to say is if you can facilitate to embed code or URL that would be more than enough. Then developers can use this embedding feature for many other resources also. I think it will be a game changer for App Sheet.

3X_e_a_eae31ab7dc1ef3a815ca5821140364ca82d58a5e.png

Thank you,
Sam

LeventK
Participant V

@Sameera_De_Silva
I belive you can use the URL part of the embeded code in a URL type column where you can choose to execute internally or externally when clicked. But you cannot completely embed that code as a particular UX view in an AppSheet app.

MultiTech
Participant V

Being able to embed something inside an app… game changer.

Sameera_De_Silv
Participant II

Oh. ok. can you please send me the Appsheet ref link to see more information for URL column integration.

And I would prefer to see the GDS designed beautiful report fit in to the 100% X 100% UX screen.

Thank you,
Sam

LeventK
Participant V

@Sameera_De_Silva

Sameera_De_Silv
Participant II

Thx alot

LeventK
Participant V

@MultiTech_Visions
Then may be we can also request to embed some data from i.e. Power BI

LeventK
Participant V

@Sameera_De_Silva you’re welcome, my pleasure.

TDhers
Participant V

Thank you LeventK.
@Arthur_Rallu FYI

Koichi_Tsuji
Participant V

I believe new appsheet iframe view (which should be in a pipeline) will solve the issue to embed those into appsheet.

dobromyslov
Observer

I’m also struggling with AppSheet graphs and they are not suitable for my BI needs. We use AppSheet for planned financial metrics management and Data Studio to view facts and for plan-fact analysis. It would be great to show plan-fact from Data Studio directly in the AppSheet to stop jumping from application to BI dashboard and vice-versa.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager