Google drive

Hi
I have an Excel spreadsheet in Google Drive and even though I have saved it as XLS it still is not being presented on the list when I select find my own data when starting. I have connected App Sheet with Google Drive but this spreadsheet will not show. Any help to get me started?

I am using a MAC
Thank you

0 8 237
8 REPLIES 8

Not sure, but I think it has to be a Google Sheets spreadsheet

Thanks Simon, its recognising all the other Excel spreadsheets in the drive except the new I made. I will try this.

Thanks Simon this worked.

Excel file from the Drive should work. Please save it as XLSX and see if that helps.

Thanks Aleksi - Tried that and it still says You do not have permission to access one or more tables in the app. I have it saved as XLSX in Google sheets.

Do you mean you have saved it in Google Drive?

Where do you see this permission error? So after you changed it to XLSX, are you able to see it from the list when you are adding a new table?

Hi Aleksi - its at the very start when I am creating the app and then I select to use my own data. Then I select google-1 to access google drive then I select the xlsx file from the list of excel files. Then I get the error message. Maybe it is something wrong with the tables in the Excel sheet?
Thanks

Top Labels in this Space