Google "Tables" - new integration?

Not sure what the Google 's road map, but it sounds perfect if we coud have Airtable type of experience within Appsheet + table view?

Yet tested Google Tables, but should consider the integration with Appsheet!

Let me post as another feature request, although I may be early bird before we test new google tools.

@TDhers
@praveen

If we could convert current appsheet table view to this type of new solution (alike Airtable), how more appsheet is going to be powerful. No question.

@tmiyai

Status Delivered
8 14 1,560
14 Comments
TDhers
Participant V

We hear you Koichi…
SO many opportunities for great integrations…
Thierry

Koichi_Tsuji
Participant V

I would say far too many to deal with the present moment…

Koichi_Tsuji
Participant V

For me, i m almost running out of my energy to catch up with your upgrade and update, but please bring more of trouble to me by new feature and integration!

GreenFlux
Participant V

Hey @tsuji_koichi! I was just testing out Google Tables Kansan boards too!

Agreed. It would be awesome to get this same drag and drop functionality in AppSheet.

Koichi_Tsuji
Participant V

I m not testing yet anything with google tables, but not only that sort of features, but Tables should provide more of useful functionalities etc. I cant help imagining it can be done on Appsheet platform. How fancy isnt it?

In the meantime, I never used Airtable (only tested) before, as I have been dreaming appsheet will put that sort of features in place on the platform. So avoid to use any other external service, apart from URL based APIs! That s my own rule.

No GAS neither.

Koichi_Tsuji
Participant V

In my humble opinion to stay nutral, I got impression Google will close down Awesome table sometime soon! I just made it a rule to myself not to use it as production app and solutions!

Marc_Packard

Definitely would like to see Google Tables integrated into appsheets. It makes sense to use Google Tables as a more sophisticated data source than Google Sheets. Google Tables has great potential and could easily rival Airtables.

I want to invest in Google Tables, but I need interop between products to do so.

Upvote++++++++

Wojciech_Sz
Participant V

Did you see this article: Google’s AirTable rival, Tables, graduates from beta test to become a Google Cloud product – TechCru...

" As Tables graduates into Google Cloud’s lineup, it will be integrated with Google’s no-code app building platform, AppSheet, which has a free tier, allowing the freemium model to continue. Users who want additional features will be able to upgrade to a premium plan. It will also be offered as a standalone product, for those who want that experience."

Is it confirmed by AppSheet Team?

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

graham_howe
Participant V

I notice in the Tables Beta Non-US Customer Exception Request that Tables is once again identified as becoming part of AppSheet. Is there any further information about how exactly this will work?

graham_howe_0-1652706284560.png

Status changed to: Delivered
Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

SkrOYC
Participant V

@Roderick I don't think this was delivered, since the OP talks about adding the Google Table feature set inside AppSheet, not as a standalone product

Rifad
Participant V

Another feature that isn’t actually delivered but marked as delivered 

Rifad
Participant V

Here is visual representation of actual request here.

Screen Recording 2024-01-11 at 12.58.16 PM.gif

@Koichi_Tsuji wrote:

if we coud have Airtable type of experience within Appsheet + table view?

@SkrOYC wrote:

@Roderick I don't think this was delivered, since the OP talks about adding the Google Table feature set inside AppSheet, not as a standalone product

@Roderick