GPS Pin Coordinates for directions? I am add...

GPS Pin Coordinates for directions?

I am adding the GPS coordinates to in my app so employees can find the load-in spot.

When I click on the GPS link within the app, it will open the map but only shows where I currently am, not where the pin coordinates should direct to.

IF I click the car icon for directions, it will give me directions but there should be an overview when i first click on the GPS coordinates link.

Any ideas why this is so?

0 3 356
3 REPLIES 3

Harry2

@Dallas_and_Doll Hi, when you said that the map view only showed your current location and not the coordinates that you added, did you mean that the pins were not displayed at all, or did you mean that the map view did not automatically zoom to the selected pins?

Also, could you give us your account ID, and the names of the relevant app, table, and map view?

@Harry

When I clicked on the GPS link in my event, it only showed my current location and not the location of the GPS coordinates (pin drop).

I zoomed out just to be sure the pin wasnโ€™t somewhere off the screen and the pin couldnโ€™t be found.

When I clicked on my other Map link (which is a physical address I give my employees), i could see that locationโ€™s pin.

Harry2

@Dallas_and_Doll Hi, to help us investigate this problem, please give us your account ID, the name of the app, and the names of all the relevant tables, LatLong columns, and map views.

Top Labels in this Space