Graphs in report?

Hi guys.

I have been searching but am not able to get an answer to whether a report can be issued with the actual graphs that are generated in the UX section? So far it only looks like table entries in the format specified?

Please advise?

Solved Solved
0 6 381
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, you can use SNAPSHOT() expression for this purpose. Please check this articleโ€ฆ

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi, you can use SNAPSHOT() expression for this purpose. Please check this articleโ€ฆ

Thank you! Will give it a try!

Youโ€™re welcome

I see you addressed the same issue a month ago in this post: Incomplete Snapshot()
Does not look like there was a clear solution within the realms of Appsheets framework?

Please send a support email with all details to support@appsheet.com and we will investigate your app, thanks.

Hi Aleski,
I have started adding these views (graphs) in my report templates and they fit nicely onto the pages. But the graph snapshots themselves get cut off at the bottom of the images. This means I canโ€™t read the x-axis. All of the graphs do the same and show a margin of grey below the graph. Is this something I can adjust or address? Or is this something the developers still needs to refine?
As it stands, I canโ€™t use these views if the graph is not completeโ€ฆ
Thanks.

Top Labels in this Space