Grouping/filtering for inventory management

Hi Guys,

I am pretty new to Appsheet so looking for some help on an issue I have encountered.

Basically the goal is to create a filter function that shows my stock available. We are looking at building it for a wheel company and the problem is the wheels have very particular information, for example:

Image,
Item code (ANX014)
Model (567)
Size (18")
Width (7.5j)
P.C.D (5/112)
C.B (67.1)
E.T (35)
Colour (Gloss black)
Maximum weight load (950kg)
Notes (1 wheel has slight damage)
Quantity (4)

The problem that I need to be able to filter down my results which are actually showing,

Filtering from
P.C.D > Size > Colour โ€”> Displays stock which have a certain P.CD selected, Size and colour.
or
P.C.D > Size --> Displays stock which have a certain P.CD selected and a size

I have tried messing around with grouping options however it just sorts all stock in ascending value however I need to remove the ability to see all other stock, only that which is filtered.

As they have 3000+ rows the only real way to navigate around would be through a filtering system,

Please could anyone let me know what they could suggest trying?

0 1 249
1 REPLY 1

Hi @builder012 ,

Welcome to the AppSheet community.

Based on your description of the requirement, please take a look at the following sample apps

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/This-app-shows-how-to-filter-your-data-using-a-form?appGuidString=c...

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

Please post back if you are looking for something else.

Since you have newly joined the community, I also request you to take a look at the following.

Your post is well constructed and clear. However, the below post thread has some very useful AppSheet resources just in case you have not yet referred to those. These various resources will be certainly useful to you in your app building journey. Wish you all the best with your app.

Top Labels in this Space