Have you seen the good news?

As an ordinary user, it’s not my role to put out announcements but I hope my sharing of this article can be forgiven:

I don’t do this sort of thing very often but today I did some searching for “low-code app platforms” and “no-code app platforms” to see how visible AppSheet is in such searches. I wanted to do this because, now that I have put many, many hours into developing an app that I hope to use for many years to come, I wanted to reassure myself that AppSheet will be around for many years to come. The not-so good news is that AppSheet didn’t come up on my search as quickly as I would have liked. However, the good news is that AppSheet has just raised $15 million. Of course, this is already on the AppSheet blog

but I hadn’t noticed until I found this article.

Congratulations AppSheet!!! I’ll return to working on my app . . . which I expect to be able to continue to use for many years to come.

P.S. I’m writing this from Japan and I think it’s interesting that the only emoji I could find on this platform for “congratulations” was the Chinese / Japanese character for the word.

2 0 469
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space