Having an issue on Android, where in a Detail...

Having an issue on Android, where in a Detail view for a blank column I input a value and upon exiting the input mode (keypad) the value is cleared. Sometimes it returns upon syncing, other times it does not. Possibly related to this: https://plus.google.com/116466377064499551355/posts/GRCoSBHssMg ?

0 4 379
4 REPLIES 4

@Justin_Negrete, could you provide some more details please โ€” app name, how we can reproduce the problem, etc? Are you using a quick-edit mode?

App is called โ€œTrainingLog,โ€ and I am using quick edit mode. It seems that whenever one of the quick edit input fields is changed if another input field is selected the previous one clears.

Playing with it just now, if I enter in an input, then swipe to the next slide the input remains. Sometimes Syncing makes the changes stick, but sometimes it doesnโ€™t, I canโ€™t make heads or tails of it.

It started working again. Donโ€™t know if it was something on your end, or if I made a change that fixed it. I did reorganize my column headers and renamed them.

Thank you for the great support though!!

Top Labels in this Space