Hello all, I need urgent help. Is there any p...

Hello all, I need urgent help. Is there any possibility of merging two UX results into one ?

0 4 330
4 REPLIES 4

@Jean_Marc_Permal Can you elaborate your issue? What do you mean by โ€œโ€ฆmerging two UX results into oneโ€ฆโ€?

@Levent_KULACOGLU hi, sorry i have two UX and both getting information from two different sheets. I would like to join the results. example i have one sheet collects information for the clients

subscription to the club and the second one collects info on what the client consume at the club. So i want to be able to generate in term of one UX(i donot if this is possible) the combined results thx for your help

@Jean_Marc_Permal

One way to do this is to create a QUERY sheet in your back-end gSheet concatenating data from that 2 sheets and then import this table into your app as READ_ONLY and set a proper UX for this table.

The other way to create this can be creating a reference between this 2 tables (if possible) and then in Detail view of the parent record, you can see the child records in an inline view. But of course this option will be record based, you wonโ€™t be able to see a complete/related total records in the same view.

I believe the first option will be a better option to follow.

You can maybe use a dashboard view as well. A dashboard view allows you to select multiple other views to display at once.

Iโ€™m thinking you have 3 tables; client table, subscription table that references a client, and consumption table that also references a client.

If you build a dashboard view with these 3 tables, and select the โ€˜interactive modeโ€™ option, then clicking on a specific client in the client table will filter the records of the other two tables to only show info for that client.

Top Labels in this Space