Hello, all the best for 2018. Is there an in...

Hello, all the best for 2018.

Is there an information template explaining the basics like kind of buttons and the basic structure of the appsheet interface to use for creating an about webpage for my app users? Thanks Hyman

0 5 292
5 REPLIES 5

I believe the best source would be the documentation and finding the best sample app for you case.

help.appsheet.com - AppSheet Help Center https://www.appsheet.com/SampleApps AppSheet Help Center help.appsheet.com

@Hyman_van_Zyl1, are you trying to build an About webpage that tells your app users how to use your app?

Hey Praveen, yes, I want to add an about url that can take my users to a webpage explaining the basics of how to make use of an appsheet app. I am thinking of things like the button types for actions on a deck view as well as the embedded tables in a details view, that they can select the entries or click new etc. I just want to know if there are existing explanations with which I can populate such a page. Thanks lots Hyman

We donโ€™t have such a thing by default. I know some of our customers create some kind of โ€œtutorialโ€ for their end-users by taking screenshots of the app. It is difficult for us to do automatically because each app is so different

Ok, I am with you, thanks

Top Labels in this Space