Hello AppSheet Community! I have another how...

Hello AppSheet Community!

I have another how-to question involving forms.

Wondering if it is possible to have 2 different forms with the information going back into a joint table.

For example, I have one crew of employees that will go out into the field and fill out a form that will compile information on a list of repairs that needs to be done.

Then I have a second/different crew that would look at that list and go out to actually do the repairs, and I would like them to record that the repair has been completed so that the first crew knows it has gotten done and so we can bill for it.

Right now, I was able to make a new โ€œViewโ€ for the second delivery crew, and it shows up in the menu of the app, but nothing has shown up in the โ€œTableโ€ or โ€œColumnsโ€ of the data so that I could make it into a form for them.

Also, just for the record, I have successfully set up the first crewโ€™s form, and hid the columns that I was going to have the second crew fill out.

I tried looking in the โ€œslicesโ€ section to see if anything could be done there, but I donโ€™t think I could slice a form, correct?

Thanks so much for your help!

0 6 280
6 REPLIES 6

Top Labels in this Space