Hello apsheet community A suggestion: Could y...

Hello apsheet community A suggestion: Could you give different display options for the “Yes / No” type? For example, option buttons or check boxes. And that you can edit the name of each option instead of those buttons with Y and N?

0 2 372
2 REPLIES 2

Harry2

@Alfredo_Pou Hi Alfredo, I believe this is already a request for such a feature in our feature request app (see link below). If this request matches what you have in mind, you can upvote it. If not, please feel free to submit a new request.

https://www.appsheet.com/feature-requests#appName=FeatureRequestsapp-549349&group=[{"Column"%3A"Cate...

@Alfredo_Pou It’s very easy to set up your own “Yes” & “No” Buttons in your App.

Just set up your Column in your Sheet with Data Validation with Yes & No, you MUST click “Reject other values” to make it Buttons in the App!

Then, once the App has this as an Enum Column, you can go into that column and change the EnumInputMode to Buttons.

Sometimes it seems to automatically set up Button Input for short lists of small words, but sometimes you must go in and tell it you want only Buttons.

I do this in almost every App, much better (for me) to have Yes/No instead of True/False in my Sheet, and better (for me) than a simple Y/N in the App.

Top Labels in this Space