Hello, are there any formulas that allow yo...

Hello,

are there any formulas that allow you to link

2 tables together?

0 8 339
8 REPLIES 8

@Danni_Paige can you elaborate your query? You can use REF column type to link to tables together. Are you looking for something else?

Basically, i would like to add up 2 Columns that are on a different sheet and have the grand total column on the main sheet display that data, is there a way to do this?

Of course @Danni_Paige. You can use SUM function along with either SELECT(โ€ฆ) or ANY(SELECT(โ€ฆ)) functions to get the desired result. You can also get these values to a Virtual Column with above formulas and then calculate a simple addition like [Virtual Column1]+[Virtual Column2]

@Levent_KULACOGLU

In the main spreadsheet there is the Total Column, is it possible to add up multiple rows within a different spreadsheet? if so can you please explain how to do that?

@Danni_Paige in your [Total] column in the main spreadsheet, you want to get a total from multiple rows from different sheets, am I correct?

@Levent_KULACOGLU multiple rows in the same spreadsheet, I basically have multiple items and each has the Job Number of the job they are related too if any of the items have the same Job Number I want there total added up and displayed within the total amount column for the relating job that is in a different sheet

SUM(SELECT(TableName[ColumnName],[Job Nr]=[_THISROW].[Job Nr]),SELECT(TableName2[ColumnName2],[Job Nr]=[_THISROW].[Job Nr]))

Top Labels in this Space