Hello community! I do not understand why thi...

Hello community!

I do not understand why this happens if I provided the start and end date and time of the task. Any ideas?

Another thing that has me worried: Where will our community move after April 2 when Google + ceases to exist?

0 4 441
4 REPLIES 4

@Alfredo_Pou

It seems that your first activity starts at Feb 25th and ends at Mar 1st, so itโ€™s normal that its shown as a block calendar event. Thereโ€™s nothing weird for that.

For the Google+ community, the new platform havenโ€™t decided yet. I believe it will be announced soon.

@Levent_KULACOGLU

Yes, those are the correct dates, but it starts on 2/25 at 3:00 p.m. and ends on 1/3 at 8:00 p.m. Why is not it displayed within the calendar by coloring the schedules covered?

@Alfredo_Pou

When you have a calendar event like this, itโ€™s denoted/considered as a whole day event and marked on top. The situation is the same with Google Calendar also. So itโ€™s not a bug or weird behavior. Think it as a timeline event, rather than an individual event. Check out the screenshot from my own Google Calendar and notice how Presidentsโ€™ Day is shown on Feb. 18th which is a whole-day event.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/j0bEmEw2n5sJJed-3vZB9ior_xkvSi5OgheKT9PKvlOaNCWg4iCfwEe8K_dc-tuUT_...

Okay. In other words, any event that passes from one day to the next or occupies all day passes to the top. In my case Iโ€™m doing a project manager, thatโ€™s why I was interested in seeing it that way, it seems more graphic to me. Thanks for the answers!

Top Labels in this Space