Hello Community: I will appreciate your help ...

Hello Community: I will appreciate your help with the next problem. I have problems with the scheduled report of one app.I have: 1º The “Vales” table 2º The “Detalle Vales” table that contains the articles and assemblies that make up each record of the “Vales” table 3º The “Detalle Ensambles” table that contains the articles that make up the assemblies of the “Detalle Vales” table 4º The “Entregas” table that contains the signature of the person who receives the articles and assemblies of each record of “Vales” table.

I cant get the scheduled report to show, for specific day, every record of “Vales” table:

(1) the related records of “Detalle Vales” table, (2) the records of “Detalle Ensambles” related to every assembly of the “Detalle Vales” table, and (3) the record of “Entregas” table related with the record of the “Vales” table.

Could you guide me how to solve this problem? I read the article https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-sending-email/template-start-expressions but I have not been enough. Thank you.

Rafael

0 4 311
4 REPLIES 4

tony1

@SmartD It sounds like you’ll need to use nested template expressions. If you have TABLE1 referenced by TABLE2, and TABLE2 referenced by TABLE3, then you can do something like this:

<<Start:[Related TABLE2 By REFCOLUMN2]>>

Some column from table2: <<[Some column from Table 2]>>

<<Start:[Related TABLE3 By REFCOLUMN3]>>

Some column from table3: <<[Some column from Table 3]>>

<> <>

@tony Thanks for your answer. I have tried but it doesn’t work… Can you review the next image.

tony1

@SmartD Nothing stands out to me, but I could be wrong. Are you seeing any errors (e.g. in your audit log)? help.appsheet.com - Troubleshooting Workflow Emails Troubleshooting Workflow Emails help.appsheet.com

@tony

Can you help me with this problem?

Top Labels in this Space