Hello community Is there any way to adjust th...

Hello community Is there any way to adjust the width of columns? As you can see in the image, there is a lot of space left in the “Color” column. Once I read that I had to “save and verify” I did it and it remained the same. I thought the column name was very long: “Color State”, then in Display name I put a point. But still wide. I added more columns to see if it adapted itself … What can be what is creating that space?

0 2 310
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Harry2

@Alfredo_Pou You can find more information about how to control column width here. However, if you want to have more granular control over the exact width of the column, I’m afraid this won’t be possible. Also, please keep in mind that column widths are also affected by the screen size of the device.

help.appsheet.com - Controlling Column Width Controlling Column Width help.appsheet.com

@Harry

Thank you! But I had already complied with all those recommendations. I think the problem is a bug, since it calculates the width according to the characters of the column name instead of the name to be displayed. I had previously placed a dot as a display name thinking that it would take what it really showed to calculate the width. To avoid having to re-add the column in all the slices and views. Now change the name of the column “Color States” to “CE” and the width was adjusted perfectly.

Top Labels in this Space