Hello Community! URGENT! I have a serious pro...

Hello Community! URGENT! I have a serious problem! Since I developed an app, I implemented it and because of an administrative problem I can not use it and I can not find any type of support to consult. When I contracted the Standard plan for users I did it for 2 users because although in principle it is only using 1, once it is well tested I will add another one. The problem is that the first days, before sending the link to my client, I entered several accounts in order to prove that the user filtering worked well and to configure and prove that the mails were well sent. On June 1st, the app was blocked and when I checked I saw this error and I solved it by putting a โ€œwhite listโ€ with the only real user, but it did not work again. How do I get my app back online tomorrow? Attached screenshot of the error.

0 10 336
10 REPLIES 10

You should not use the app as a personal app. Remove that option and keep the app in a free plan. In that way you can have 10 test users.

1. I can not find where to remove that option. 2. Can I use the app with 10 sign in users for free? When I did the deployment test, It indicated that I should hire a standard plan 3. Can I solve it immediately by just modifying that option? Or do I have to wait for human intervention to continue using the app?

#1 - You can find it from the Info > Properties > Personal use only? #2 - You can test the app with max 10 users,

but you canโ€™t use it when you have deployed it. #3 - If you add users and change the plan as Standard, it should be enough. Tough it depends what features you are usingโ€ฆ

Well, deactivate the personal option, and remained blocked, I went back to test mode and it worked again, I went back to doing the deployment check, everything appears allowed, but it gets blocked again. Should I pay for the 5 licenses and then go back to 1 alone for the mistake I made, or is there another way to fix it?

What would be the final target? Only two users?

No, we hope it will grow, but today they are 2

Then buy two licenses only.

.Yes of course! I did that from the first moment, but as I configured it as โ€œAllow all signed in users = onโ€ and enter with 5 different users the first 5 days to do tests (I did not know I could use 30 days / 10 users in test mode) there was a 5 USD debt for that test. My doubt is, considering that it was a mistake, if I must pay it or it can be reversed in some other way.

Your account should not be blocked any more. Would you please check it, thanks.

If I return to the deployed mode, the error of the second image returns, although I can

use the application.

Top Labels in this Space