Hello Every one! I Have 3 Tables 1- Equipmen...

Hello Every one! I Have 3 Tables

1- Equipment Table : Is The table of my inventory of my rental equipment 2- A customer Table: Is the Table With My customer Information 3- An Inspection table: Is the table where all the inspections made to equipment rented to customers is recorded.This Table is referenced to the other two, so my guys go to the inspection and start a new report selecting the equipment and customer. Then the app records the actual position and time and they fill a report field and a picture field.

I want to record in the Equipment table in one filed for each the last time was inspected, the last position the inspection was made and the customer.And I want to this be updated every time an equipment is inspected.

Any help? Thanks

1 5 344
5 REPLIES 5

Do you need to have it as real value or is virtual value enough?

@Aleksi_Alkio virtual is enough, but a real will be the must. Thanks for your interest, can you help with this?

You can read the last Timestamp for that equipment (letโ€™s call it like [LAST]) with the formula likeโ€ฆ MAX([Related Inspections][Timestamp]).

In the same way, you can read the customerโ€™s name ANY(SELECT([Related Inspections][Customer],[Timestamp]=[_THISROW].[LAST]))

@Aleksi_Alkio do I use it in a virtual column in my customer table as formula? Thanks in advance fo all!

All of them should be virtual columns

Top Labels in this Space