Hello everybody! Long time no talk! I made ...

Hello everybody!

Long time no talk!

I made an app with AppSheet this past winter and our company has been using it all season long.

For the most part, it has been a huge help to us and is working great!

I will be making many changes/improvements this coming winter, but before then I have a little dilemma.

So this question is related to out-going phone calls.

We use our personal cell phones in our small business, but we have recently signed up with the Grasshopper app so that when clients call our main business number, they can be directed to whichever person they want to speak with, and they donโ€™t have to have our personal phone numbers.

Similarly, when we make an out-going call, we open the Grasshopper app and call from the app, then our personal phone number doesnโ€™t show up on the clientโ€™s end.

The only kink here is that the AppSheet app that we use has all our Client contact information, and it does not show up on the grasshopper contact list.

Only the contact information on our personal phones show up on the grasshopper contact list.

So my question is this: is there some way to link the two apps?

It would be great, for example, if to call a client, we could just go into the AppSheet app, tap the phone number to call a client, and it automatically sent the call through Grasshopper (ie. the company phone number).

Does anyone know if this would be possible? Thanks so much for your help!! Miranda

0 3 344
3 REPLIES 3

Can you make the grasshopper app as the default dialer on the phones? That way when you tap the client phone number the phone launches the default dialer which will be set to the grasshopper app.

@Nathan_Grinwald but then wouldnt all calls you make from that phone be from the work number? People need to be able to use their phone personally as well, with their personal number attached

I know itโ€™s been 2 years, but did anyone ever find a solution for this? Our company has been using grasshopper for a long time and we are new to AppSheet, trying to do the same thing. Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space