Hello everyone! I'm having two different issu...

Hello everyone! I’m having two different issues:

1. Every day I get logged off of the app in my device (iPhone7). A few months ago, I asked for the same thing and I was told that it could be due to lack of space on the device (wich was exactly it).

Now I have almost 3Gb left of storage on my device and every morning when I open the app, it keeps asking me to log in. Any ideas of what could be causing this issue?

1. On my app = OFI Entregas I have a form = INTERESADOS_Form That when submited, triggers an action = “ESTADO=Enviado” (that’s the name of the action). This action, sets the value of the column [ESTADO] to= “ENVIADO” Then, there’s a workflow rule for this table (Nuevo Interesado), that triggers an email when the column [ESTADO]=“ENVIADO”.

Something it seems to be missing, since I can’t get the email to be sent. But, when I test the workflow and I send the email manually, a few minutes later (5-6 minutes) I receive the email on my inbox. Could you please help me find what I’m missing? And also, why are the emails taking so long to be sent? Shouldn’t they be automaticaly sent?

Thanks!!! Martin

0 9 339
9 REPLIES 9

Do you have Adds_only in your workflow?

@Aleksi_Alkio hello Aleksi! No, currently I have “all changes”, but I also tried “adds only”, “adds only”, adds and updates”.

So? Would Appsheet support team help me with this?

May I ask the account ID number and the app/workflow name so I could check the app if it’s okay for you.

Yes and thank you: ID: 400793 App: OFIEntregas Workflow: Nuevo Interesado | Detalle

Translate

The Audit log for example 05/10/2018 10:01PM says you have lot of error formulas on the template attachment. Please check them first.

@Aleksi_Alkio Genius! It worked (I had a few mistaken tags on the template). After removing them, it worked just fine! Now, can you please help me out with the other problem? I’m still being asked to login every morning when I open the app for the first time. Thanks

Unfortunately I’m not an iPhone expert. It sounds weird if there is space enough.

@Aleksi_Alkio Anyone you can refer me to?

Top Labels in this Space