Hello Friends, Quick question. I have an app...

Hello Friends,

Quick question. I have an app which i have entries. These entries is sorted by category. Is it possible to have the different inputs in the same category to show after one another, and not having to click on each of the different innputs? To Merge them together somehowโ€ฆ

See picture.

Thank you very much for your help !!

Have an awesome day

0 4 316
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Aktar_As Hi Aktar, Iโ€™m afraid I donโ€™t quite understand your question. Could you elaborate on what you want to implement please? Are you trying to allow the app user to input the same values into multiple rows in the same category at the same time?

Hello Dinh, thank you for answer.

Sorry i did not explain good enough, i have tried to make this to show you what i think.

drive.google.com - Appsheet questions.pdf

Its a PDF file. hope that is ok.

Just let me know if anything!

Have an awesome day Appsheet questions.pdf drive.google.com

Harry2

@Aktar_As Hi Aktar, based on your description, Iโ€™m afraid this is currently not possible in the app itself. However, there is a feature that is very similar to what you are trying to similar, which is the Start expression in workflow templates. Using the start expression, you can collate and compile multiple records in a table into a single report, which can then be sent to your email as an attachment. You can learn more about this feature here:

help.appsheet.com - Start Expressions in Embedded Templates Start Expressions in Embedded Templates help.appsheet.com

@Aktar_As I think you can do this quite naturally. Break your data into two tables โ€” Apartments and Inspections. Inspections should have a Ref column back to Apartments. Then when you look at an Apartment, you will see inline a set of Inspections that reference the Apartment.

Top Labels in this Space