Hello guys i have a little deployment problem...

Hello guys i have a little deployment problem: I transfered an app from a free accoun to a pro account and i cant

deployed it, it´s showing this message

“Plan type FREE is not allowed because: Advanced sync options not allowed with the FREE plan, SINIESTROSDESASTRES-560762-560829-560762: Plan type FREE is not allowed because: Server caching not allowed with the FREE plan, SINIESTROSDESASTRES-560762-560829-560762: Plan type FREE is not allowed because…” I´m triying to deploy from my pro account and it´s not letting me. am i missing something?

0 4 334
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Sebastian_Avila Hi Sebastian, although account 560829 is a co-author of the app, it does not own the app. The app is still owned by account 560762, and thus it still uses this account’s payment plan, which is a free plan and does not permit some of the features that the app uses. One way to fix the problem is to upgrade account 560762. Alternatively, instead of just sharing the app between the 2 accounts, you need to fully transfer the app’s ownership from account 560762

to account 560829 following the instructions outlined in the article below:

help.appsheet.com - Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts help.appsheet.com

Harry2

@Sebastian_Avila Hi Sebastian, I think you have transferred your app to the wrong account.

The last account number in the app’s name is the account that owns the app. Currently, the app belongs to the account 560762, which is a free account.

In the app’s name, there’s also another account number, which is 560829. This is the account that used to own the app. This account is a Pro account.

Which account do you want to transfer the app to?

I want to transfer the app to the account numer 560829. it already appears as a co-authored app so i don´t know why i can´t launch it.

Thank you, i´ll do that.

Top Labels in this Space