Hello. How to get our app logo to appear on ...

Hello.

How to get our app logo to appear on our users mobile device rather than the default paper air plane?

Need our app icon to be the same as our app logo.

Our logo appears as expected within the app but not as the app icon on user mobile device screen.

I was under the impression that our app icon would appear now that we have deployed the app but it has not.

Thanks!

0 12 412
12 REPLIES 12

Are you white label?

@Grant_Stead hi. Iโ€™m not certain.

I believe you are asking if the app is about public or not.

Iโ€™m only allowing invited user (employees) access to the app. Does this help?

Was able to get the custom company logo on my iPad home screen while in premium package.

Basically sent install invite to an employee, employee opened the emailed link, rather than clicking on install button click on the iOS share button then โ€œadd to home screenโ€.

Seems to work ok except that top left corner now constant displays Back to โ€œour app nameโ€.

Is there a better way to do this?

Our custom icon is apparently pointing to Appsheet. Hope this makes sense?

@Tim_Meske no. help.appsheet.com - White-Label Your App: Establish Your Own App Branding White-Label Your App: Establish Your Own App Branding help.appsheet.com

@Grant_Stead thanks, Is upgrading to pro the only way to allow our employees to start the app by clicking our original company logo?

We expect to deploy several apps ea with its own original icon.

@Tim_Meske yes.

@Grant_Stead thanks, Is upgrading to pro the only way to allow our employees to start the app by clicking our original company logo?

We expect to deploy several apps ea with its own original icon.

@Grant_Stead fyi.

The icon works for our desk top install without a paid package

@Tim_Meske nice

Hi Tim what happens if they uninstall and then reinstall the App. Do they get the logo then?

@Lynn thanks.

-Initially shared the app with an employee while in prototype mode.

App start logo was paper air plane.

-Today I deployed the app for the first time (with premium package).

Since the paper air plane start icon was still displayed after premium package and first deployment, I uninstalled Appsheet and reinstalled Appsheet.

Still paper air plane start icon.

-where you asking if employee uninstalled Appsheet or the app I developed?

-also, a friend introduced Appsheet to me.

I thought for sure he too used premium package.

I know for sure he had custom company start icons for his apps.

-Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space