Hello, I am new to AppSheet. I am trying to ...

Niket

Hello,

I am new to AppSheet. I am trying to add my salesforce sandbox org to appsheet data sources. But every-time i do, i am getting below error -

{“error”:“invalid_grant”,“error_description”:“authentication failure”}

When appsheet redirects to Salesforce, I am replacing login.salesforce with test.salesforce to connect with sandbox. But it does not works. I even tried to use custom domain, but no help.

I am able to connect to production & developer orgs, but not the sandbox org. Can someone please help?

Thank you

0 7 726
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, the info in this article may help you … help.appsheet.com - Using Data from Salesforce

Search in it for “sandbox” — you’ll see that there is a different package you need to install in your sandbox. Using Data from Salesforce help.appsheet.com

Niket

@praveen Thanks Praveen, I have installed sandbox package from the same place, still it doesn’t works.

This is odd. Because if AppSheet gets the information that it is a sandbox instance, it will automatically connect to test.salesforce

endpoints. You will not need to change anything manually. This is why I wonder if the appropriate package has been installed.

Niket

@praveen

Thanks Praveen, I appreciate your responses. I agree appsheet should automatically detect sandbox org. But somehow its not connecting.

To ensure I am not making mistake mistake, I created a fresh sandbox & installed the sandbox appsheet package to it. Then I tried to connect it with app sheet, but no luck. Same error. Not sure whats going wrong.

Thanks

I am having the same trouble too? Any luck with resolving this issue?

I had exactly the same issue, trying to add a salesforce sandbox environment just as a datasource.

The solution is: manually change the url before adding the datasource!

As mentioned in the support documentation i logged in via:
However on adding a datasource, this sandbox parameter gets lost.

Here I had to add the "?sandboxInstance=true" in the middle of the url.

With following url i was then able to add the salesforce sandbox as a datasource:

Thanks @Arjen !

I checked your comment and I was able to solve the problem.

Note that I think it is Typo, but I switched to the following URL to register my Sandbox instance.

https://www.appsheet.com/Account/AddSource?sandboxInstance=true&returnUrl=%2FAccount%2FAccount%23_ta...

Top Labels in this Space