Hello :) I am trying to make a formula for c...

Hello

I am trying to make a formula for counting down a number when i make an entry in a sheet. Anyone know a good solution for this?

I need it to take a number i choose, or a static from one collumn , and then take - (minus) the number added in a specific column in the sheet.

So when entry Column A = 50 pieces static, , Column B= -3 pieces , Column C=47 pieces left.

I tried following the Stock example app, but i had problems the formulas not showing in the โ€œunder the hoodโ€โ€ฆ i dont know whyโ€ฆ

Thanks guys! Enjoy summer !

0 3 315
3 REPLIES 3

Iโ€™m assuming that youโ€™ve tried thisโ€ฆ In Col_C an app formula. [Col_A]+[Col_B]

I triedโ€ฆ it didnt work, but i will try again. I thought it was me thinking wrong. But i need it for the next entry to count from 47 and down until it reaches zero. Is that possible?

@Aktar_As not sure if your column is setup correctlyโ€ฆ

But, for standard warehouse stuck approach. You would have one table for the products, and another table for their stock. The stock table records would basically have a toggle for add or removeโ€ฆ You sum up all the adds, and subtract the sum of all the removal recordsโ€ฆ For your total stock on the product table.

Top Labels in this Space