Hello. I have a problem. I try to send mai...

Hello.

I have a problem.

I try to send mail to several contact by extracting there email from a list i have in my sheets. But the expression assistant return me this error.

Did someone try something like this ?

Thanks

0 8 381
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, the action you are trying to add runs in the app. When a user clicks on it, they will be taken to the email application on the device. That is why it doesnโ€™t currently allow a list of email addresses. I suppose it could/should.

Another option you have is to send the emails from a workflow rule rather than from the device. That allows you to specify a list of values.

@praveen My wanting is that when i select several item i will click on the 3 dots i have the option to โ€œSend Allโ€ thatโ€™s why i try to add a list to the expression assistant.

Thanks for your help

To clarify though โ€” the email action will open an email using your deviceโ€™s email client. If you choose three email addresses, do you expect all three to be in the To line, or do you expect three separate email windows

to open one after the other?

@praveen I expect all three to be in the โ€œToโ€ line. In fact in my app there is dozenโ€™s of email that should be sent at once.

Thanks for responding

Someone can help me please, nobody would send a mail with several recipient by phone device ?

@Nicolas_Brunsperger, if you use a workflow rule with the Email action, the To field can specify a list of recipients, either explicitly or via an expression.

That work thanks, but via Workflow have to be a specify write body.

I would to write a different body everytimes

Thanks for responding

Got it. So you want to be able to do this from your device. It seems like a small change on our side to make it a โ€œbulkโ€ action. Let me talk with @Gil_Littman_AppSheet to see if we can make it work.

Top Labels in this Space