Hello, I have a trouble connecting to my da...

Hello,

I have a trouble connecting to my databse.

I have a google cloud sql database for my apps. It was working very well before. Today I have an error message on all my apps.

I tested the connection in direct, it works.

I tested the connection from appsheet in the database information, it can not connect.

Has the IPs to whitelist been changed?

Thanks a lot

0 9 317
9 REPLIES 9

@Harry Please find following the message. I also contacte google to check if there is updates or anything that they changed.

Adding @Harry

Harry2
Participant V

@Benoit_Gramond Could you give us the exact error message that you received?

@Aleksi_Alkio This problem led me to a problematic. Indeed, this apps has been really usefull and are now part of our working process. (it 's now almost 4 days that the process is compromized).

My question is, is there a way to have a backup db? For ex I use another cloud server from another provider and if I have the same trouble I can simply tell Appsheet to change DB for al the apps?

@Aleksi_Alkio I was thinking the best option was to create the failover replica and just change the connection the the DB information in appsheet. Do you think of something better?

Harry2
Participant V

@Benoit_Gramond Hi Benoit, since the app had been working in the past, I assume that you have already added AppSheetโ€™s IP addresses to your database. If this indeed the case, then the issue is most probably a connection configuration problem.

Have you made any changes to either the database, the databaseโ€™s configuration, or the connection information in AppSheet recently?

If so, what were the changes that you made?

If you have not made any change to the database or the connection information, please send us all of the credentials necessary to connect to your database so that we can access it to debug the problem. You can send this information to support@appsheet.com. Please also add my IP address to the databaseโ€™s firewall: 63.64.97.98

@Harry Hi, no changes has been made. Th 2 IP s are wite listed. I send the mail right now to the support, thanks a lot for your reactivity

Harry2
Participant V

@Benoit_Gramond Hi Benoit, some of the IP addresses listed in the MySQL documentation are outdated. We will update the article soon. For now, please add the updated IP addresses in the article below and try again:

help.appsheet.com - Managing IP Addresses and Firewall Information Managing IP Addresses and Firewall Information help.appsheet.com

@Harry Amazing! thanks a lot, I was missing some IPs.

Top Labels in this Space