Hello, I have an app with one maintable, and...

Hello,

I have an app with one maintable, and 4 REF subtables. These tables are mostly yes/no questions. Is there any easy way to make a “report” of all those yes/no questions which are “no” ? So that when i fill out the table, then after i can get a report with all “no”.

Thanks!

0 11 333
11 REPLIES 11

Yes you are able to do that but you need to create suitable expression(s) for your body field.

Hello Master Aleksi thank you for answer. Could you kindly put me on the lead of what you mean and how you would believe is the best way to do it?

Can i make a new table in the sheet, and have it as a ref table to the main table and use expression in those columns to show those who is no?

Thank you!

Because of your structure, you would need to create a slice and then show only those “group” columns. But you would need to have lot of virtual columns because of image columns.

<<IFS([Question1]=“No”,CONCATENATE("Question1: “,[Question1],”

"))>>

Thank you for answer Aleksi, would you suggest making it in a seperate table? I have now 1 maintable and 4 Ref tables, so i can make 1 more Ref tables, containing the formula.

But i have about 200 yes/no questions combined in those 4 Ref tables.

Thank you sir

How about one column which could collect all “no” answers and then show that “list” in workflow?

That would be amazingly amazing if that is possible! Can i do that with the formula you suggested?

We Appriciate everything you do for us in the community. Thank you!

Then it could be like… CONCATENATE(IFS([Question1]=“No”,“Question1 ,”),IFS(…))

Thank you, that looks good. I was wondering, my build is like this for one typical yes/no;

Yes/No Textbox Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

Possible to include those also? They have ShowIf [Question 1]=“No”

Thanks

Well, you can add what ever you want. If the construct is like that, you would need to group these expressions in work flow, not in the column like the last sample.

Aleksi what are you running on, i need some of that! Too fast!

Ok, i do not have subscription yet but i can get. But can i get a review of the "No`s " directly in the Main Table, or will it send it as email for example? Because sometimes bad signal in the city.

Thanks again!

Top Labels in this Space