Hello, I have ref`s to a main table. Any ide...

Hello,

I have ref`s to a main table. Any idea how i can fix it so they get added 1, 2, 3 ?.Its added that way in the form, but changes when saved.

Thank you

0 10 389
10 REPLIES 10

Create a Table view of position Ref for the Soverom data set with the desired formatting (including sort order). Note that there may already be a system-generated one with the _Inline suffix in the name that you can use.

amazing, i love these new discoveries, makes everything so much easier ! Thank you!

One thingโ€ฆ when i put it in table it sorts beautifully, but when i tried that โ€œDetailโ€ then it goes back to 2, 1 , 3. Even when i use the sort function that worked in table viewโ€ฆ Any idea why ?

Thank you!

@Aktar_As In the Detail view for the same data set, set the row sorting order to match that in the Table view. If I understand your problem correctlyโ€ฆ

Sorry bad explination. I made a ref view on the โ€œsoveromโ€ table, and then on that i put sorting on โ€œSoveromIDโ€. When i had that ref view in table view, then it sorted correctly. But when i tried the ref Soverom view in detail view, it no longer cared for the sorting i said. the order then went back to 2,1,3โ€ฆ

@Aktar_As You can also create a Ref view for the Detail view. In that Detail view you can also choose the sorting order.

I deleted the entry and made a new oneโ€ฆ seems to work now, might of just have glitched abit. Hopefully it keeps working! Thank you Steven!

Update: Nevermind, it sorted it wrong again now

Do you mean a ref view for the ref view? โ€ฆ Because it works when i use table view on the refview to the โ€œsoveromโ€ data. But not when i use detail view to the โ€œsoveromโ€ data.

@Aktar_As To sort rows of a table, you need to configure sorting in every view that displays rows from the table, notably the table and detail views. To affect the sorting of rows that appear in the inline tables in detail views, you need a table-type view in the ref position for the data set containing the rows you want to sort, the Sovorom table in this case.

Thanks for responeโ€ฆ Yeah , i think this must be a bug, because it sorts correctly with deck view, table view, galleryview, but not detail viewโ€ฆ Same sorting settingsโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space