Hello, I noticed in the Form view (Side by Si...

Hello, I noticed in the Form view (Side by Side) any field that is a manual text entry the line is not shown. Is there anyway to fix this?

0 7 342
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

So this is actually a bug in Chromeโ€™s rendering engine which affects high-resolution displays. I was able to reproduce this by using a larger monitor, and by changing the zoom level. Other people have seen the same issue. Unfortunately thereโ€™s no resolution yet, and no good workaround.

Iโ€™m following up with Google, and Iโ€™ll let you know when I get a response.

Iโ€™ve tried to reproduce this by creating an app with several Text fields, but they all have lines as expected. Do you mind if I take a look at your app? I just need your user ID, the app name, and which view to look at.

max@redbirdrentals.com, app name is โ€œRedbird Rentals Hubโ€, The view to look at is โ€œFleet Addโ€

What device or browser and OS are you using? Iโ€™ve tried looking at your Fleet Add view in Chrome, Firefox, and IE 11 on Windows 10, and it looks fine in those browsers.

If you try creating a new test app, with just text fields, do you see the same problem?

We use chrome boxes and chrome books, and when we use a 27 inch + monitor we noticed that the lines donโ€™t show up.

Regards, Max

Okay thank you for the explanation and follow-up!

Regards, Max

Top Labels in this Space