Hello i want help please

I changed order id from ref to enumlist and than I found problem in the column name

Want product id be enumlist so what I should do now !

0 9 95
9 REPLIES 9

SkrOYC
Participant V

Inside the EnumList config is a Basetype config. It should be Ref in your case.
Also, since this is a List, you will need to use other expressions to reference data. Dereference ones are for values

other expressions to reference data like what ? could you give example pls

This may help

Please read before any change to make sure you understand how things works

So a little confusionโ€ฆyour first comment mentions โ€œorder idโ€, second mentions โ€œproduct idโ€ and all images seem to indicate โ€œproduct idโ€โ€ฆso I assume its โ€œproduct idโ€ you are concerned about.

Now, a couple of questions:

1. What is the reason that you want Product ID to be a List - i.e. a list of Products?
  2. What are your intentions for Quantity and Price? Meaning if you have a list of Products, then a single Quantity and single Price in that same row wouldnโ€™t make sense. You either need to remove those columns OR you have to have a plan for some special usage of those columns where they DO make sense when a list of Products are selected.

i want make the product id show the list of items and choose more than 1 items in the same order

Ok, fair enough, that answers the first question.

What about the second question? What is your plan for dealing with Quantity and Price?

ok i dont care about the price its ok if delete it and the quantity i need it for sure
can i send you link the sheet

take a look i want make now product bardcode enumlist and show all the product items

It just dawned on me that maybe you are not aware of how setup a Parent/Child relationship so that you get an entry TABLE of the Order Details.

To do this, you would need to EDIT the Order ID column in the Order Details table. Turn on the โ€œIs Part Ofโ€ setting. This will automatically add to the Order Form the ability to add Products row by row.

Turn on the IsPartOf Setting

You will then see the ability to add Child rows on your Parent Form
3X_4_6_46d9dd3cd912a1f4e70f057e8c2eb9695a008ec3.png

Adding a Child row will look like this
3X_6_9_693c9aa1f98286f11210b7a5baf6cec98fcb81ee.png

thank you so so much its work

Top Labels in this Space