Hello, I want to ask again... Some days ago...

Hello,

I want to ask again…

Some days ago, the action button really help me out, but now there is another problem… can we use action button to input some value, but this value is based on user input.

let’s say there is button called “RECEIVED” but the receiver need to input how many material that they received. Of course we can do it in update section, but what I want is we can automatically do it from action button.

is that any way to do it?

0 5 292
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, you can. Do this: 1. Create a slice with just the [ID] and [Amount] columns of the MATERIAL table. 2. Create a new FORM view

for the new slice you just created.

1. Create an Action button with GO TO ANOTHER APP OR VIEW type, and set the target with deeplinks using LINKTOROW([ID], “new view just created”) Try it

Thank you very much, it really help me out.

found out another problem, i do the grouped executed group of action, the first one is set up value, the second one is go to another app, why it only executed the first action? Thank you.

It won’t continue because you have stopped the flow when you enter a value.

@Aleksi_Alkio thank you for your answer, so is there any solution for this problem?

You can trigger that 2nd action with an Event action when you save that slice form

Top Labels in this Space