Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

Within my spread sheet i have 3 worksheets.

The Main Sheet Sheet A - Contains ALL images uploaded to the app Sheet B - Contains ALL Files Uploaded to the app.

The Main Sheet contains 5 columns: Job Number, Name, Email, Phone & Job Details. Sheet A

contains 3 columns: Job Number, Images and Time Stamp. Sheet B also contains 3 columns: Job Number, Files and Time Stamp.

Both Sheets A & B

are referenced Tables to the Main Sheet.

Within each job you are able to add images and files, as well as View the Images and Files that relate to that Job.

What i would like to know is, how can i individually select which images and files that relate to a Job i would like and attach ALL of them to an Email?

0 4 329
4 REPLIES 4

You could add an additional EnumList field to your Main Sheet table where you could choose which images you would like to show in that pdf. And the same with the files.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you so much for getting back to me ! Does the Enumlist field need to be a column within the spreadsheet or can it be a virtual column?

It has to be a normal column. You canโ€™t save any values into the virtual column.

Thank you! and how would i be able to set up a workflow to send all the images and files across?

Top Labels in this Space