Hello, I would like to have the possibility ...

Hello,

I would like to have the possibility to see how many people are coming from the different districts in the chart. It looks a bit messy, I would like to have your advice to make it better by maintaining the same number of districts any suggestions? Moreover, I would like the graph to start from 0 without having negative numbers โ€ฆhow can I do it?

THANKS SO MUCH!

0 4 317
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Sabry_G I suggest using a histogram, as it is usually the best type of graphs for keeping count (number of people in districts, number of clients in payment plans, etc.). You can read more about histograms and other chart types in the article below. Also, I once volunteered for Operation Smile in Vietnam years ago :).

help.appsheet.com - Working with Charts Working with Charts help.appsheet.com

@Harry Thanks so much! Oh wooow you volunteered? and what did you do? I work for Operation Smile in Africa and I am developing apps for few foundations I am learning this amazing appsheet world.

Harry2

@Sabry_G I was only doing some paperwork for a few weeks, nothing much since I was only a student back then. Anyway, Iโ€™m glad that you like AppSheet. If you have any question, please let us know.

@Harry thank you so much you will see a lot of more questions to come from my side

Top Labels in this Space