Hello in a table I have a deck view when I go...

Hello in a table I have a deck view when I go to the reference line the detail screen opens. How can I add an action that does this? thank you

0 25 512
  • UX
25 REPLIES 25

I can not connect the two views

perfect!!! It works great! I hope to finish soon the application Iโ€™m developing !!

Hello another big problem This is the situation! 3 views called FLIGHT, FUEL, SERVICES all 3 with safety filter. When the CLOSING cell in the FLIGHT view is full, I managed to do a little trick not to interact with the flight view anymore. the problem is that in the FUEL, SERVICES view, the relative data remain. I would like that when the Closing cell is full they will not be shown anymore If you need other information, you may as well Thank you!

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Hello another big problem This is the situation! 3 views called FLIGHT, FUEL, SERVICES all 3 with safety filter. When the CLOSING cell in the FLIGHT view is full, I managed to do a little trick not to interact with the flight view anymore. the problem is that in the FUEL, SERVICES view, the relative data remain. I would like that when the Closing cell is full they will not be shown anymore If you need other information, you may as well Thank you!

Hi @francesco_cannone, Could you please add what you mean by the CLOSING cell? Also what you mean by relative data in FUEL, SERVICES view? Also is it possible to mention,in what manner the three views are connected to each other.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar I enclose the three views CENTRATION, FUEL, SERVICES the fueel views and services are linked to the CENTERING view. The Closed column is in the CENTERING view. I would like that when the Closed column is populated with the data in the FUEL view, SERVICES will no longer be displayed

@francesco_cannone

or now in the FUEL safety filter Iโ€™m using this formula

IN ([FLIGHT], SELECT (CENTRAGGIO [ FLIGHT], [rampa] = [Rampa]))

only that this way when the closed column isโ€™ populated rightly nothing happens

@francesco_cannone

in a google sheet I have three sheets CENTRATION, FUEL, SERVICES

s a security filter in the center view I use the formula you suggested

AND(CONTAINS(IFS( [UserSelect]=โ€Rampa 1โ€ , LEFT([RAMPA],FIND("/",[RAMPA])-1), [UserSelect]=โ€Rampa 2โ€ ,RIGHT([RAMPA],FIND("/",[RAMPA])+1), [UserSelect]=โ€Bothโ€ , [Rampa]) , LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),RAMPE,EMAIL,UTENTI)),

ISnotBLANK([flight]))

@Suvrutt_Gurjar

I added an ID column in the CENTERING view

Hi @francesco_cannone Could you please add what challenge you are exactly facing?

Are you not able to go from any record

in the the summary deck view to the detail view?

Hi @francesco_cannone, Thank you for update. On your 3 views and disabling some views based on certain conditions, it may be a bit difficult to suggest without knowing in detail how the three views are interrelated.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar OK always if youโ€™re available what other information can I give you?

@Suvrutt_Gurjar OK always if youโ€™re available what other information can I give you?

Hi @francesco_cannone, I request you to start a new thread of post

on the community with the latest requirement of three views you have mentioned. Some other member colleagues can also guide you, they could have worked on a similar solution.

OK thanks!!

Hello what I would like to do is add an arrow type icon that will open the detail screen (as in image) all this already works if I press one of the deck screens I would like to do the same with an icon (action)

Hi @francesco_cannone,

Is it possible for you to share any specific reason that you would like

this different additional behavior for navigation?

it will not be easy to explain;) what I want to do is. view DECK called ALLOCATION the table uses a security filter. when I press on a DECK view I set an action that if true does not make me interact with the DETAIL view anymore so I need an arrow type icon to let me go to the DETAIL screen I hope I explained myself !!

it will not be easy to explain;) what I want to do is. view DECK called ALLOCATION the table uses a security filter. when I press on a DECK view I set an action that if true does not make me interact with the DETAIL view anymore so I need an arrow type icon to let me go to the DETAIL screen I hope I explained myself !!

I would like to keep the view ASSIGNED without being able to interact with it on the basis of a cell value

Please have the prominence of the action as โ€œDisplay Inlineโ€

Hi @francesco_cannone, Thank you for details. I will request you more details if need be, just to help with best option.

In the meantime, you may wish to try the following.

Please create an action., with

Icon on the same table. The action type is โ€œApp: go to another view within the appโ€

In the target you could write the expression LINKTOROW([_THISROW], TableName_Detail)

Where TableName_Detail is the system detail view of the table.

Top Labels in this Space