Hello, Is it possible to have labels appear n...

Hello, Is it possible to have labels appear next to locations in map view at runtime? I have a field in my dataset to correspond with locations, but I don’t see anything in the UX editor that enables to “show” or “not show”.

Any insight or help would be welcomed!

Thanks!

0 8 753
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

I don’t think this is possible.

I’m sure you’ve seen that when you hover over a blue dot it will show the Label column for that row.

Showing labels on Map all the time might end up looking overlapped & cluttered.

@Stephen_Mattison is correct.

@Stephen_Mattison Yeah may sometime clutter, but would be nice to have a label layer that you can be toggled “on” & “off” and give the developer the option to use it or not.

Sometimes labels come in handy if you’re zooming into 4 or 5 locations, and you’d like to know which is which without having to “mouse over” for a popup.

If you want, you can request this feature from here… www.appsheet.com/feature-requests

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks Aleksi. Will do. By the way, I LOVE AppSheet!!! I found it on the internet yesterday, and am rolling App out tomorrow to some field folks to use for site work.

Nice!

@Jim_Kelly You found Appsheet yesterday and already rolling something out, wow, GREAT WORK!

Your fun has just begun!

What kind of apps are you planning/needing?

Old post but hover on mouse doesnt work when “button” is only for feedback for my students

Top Labels in this Space