Hello I've created an app for security person...

Ami
Participant V

Hello I’ve created an app for security personnel for their daily routine. i have also created an app to be used as a desktop app for the security operation center (SOC). they view the app in a full view of the editor ( Unless there is a desktop version of AppSheet). however, my question, is there a way for the command center to view the incident report filled by the security guards as the actual spread view? instead of the regular form view?

0 5 347
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

There is no way to open the spreadsheet from AppSheet.

Hi here are different view available in Appsheet.

https://help.appsheet.com/ux/views/view-types View Types help.appsheet.com

RezaRaoofi
Participant V

You do not have to go to app editor and open your app in full view from there; you can send a link to users who need to view your app on a Desktop; just open app editor, go to Share App > Link tab, and get Browser link from there.

If you still have to give them the actual spreadsheet, you could share the spreadsheet with them on Google Drive and perhaps give them read-only access, and send them a link, so they could open it on their computer browser.

You can open the spreadsheet from the about page if you add the correct URL link. Not needed in this case but it’s a solution if spreadsheet is needed.

Ami
Participant V

Mostly appreciated Happy Holidays

Top Labels in this Space