Hello, One of my app users is having a scrol...

Hello,

One of my app users is having a scrolling issue. When in a detail view he can scroll down, however instead of being able to scroll back up his app syncs. is there a way to disable the pull down to sync feature to allow him to scroll normally again?

thanks

0 11 740
11 REPLIES 11

As far as I know, that sync by pulling down cannot be disabled; could you provide a screenshot of that view where you cannot scroll up? Does it get stuck or something? Or the user just inadvertently pull down more when there is no more room to scroll up?

@Fernando_Lopez It may be necessary to fully close the app and relaunch it with a network connection to receive the update. Can you try doing this kind of full restart and see if that makes any difference? If not, can you confirm the type of view where you still see the problem? (deck, table, detail, dashboard, etc)

this view is 1/2 way down the detail page

It appears to be a regression on our end, we have just released an update that should fix it. Sorry for any disruption this caused.

@RezaRaoofi By the way, the pull to sync behavior can also be disabled now under UX Options.

@Adam_Stone_AppSheet Cool, good to know; thanks!

@Lindsey_Allen it is here if you want to disable it: UX > Options > General section > Pull to refresh

thank you

The issue is still presentโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space