Hello team! Is there any way to allow 'add' a...

Hello team! Is there any way to allow ‘add’ action to every user only once? I’ve 2 table, the first one and the second table referencing to the first one (id column ref). Users can edit, delete and add a row in second table but I need to limit ‘add’ action. That is, I want the user could add one row with his information (user_email=useremail()) only once and I need to prevent him from adding additional rows if he already did. So I can’t find the way to hide ‘new’ button in ‘second table_inline’ for forbidden users. Thanks for your help

0 3 337
3 REPLIES 3

The simplest way is if you use the email column as a key. Then you don’t need any formulas to take care of it. Could that work for you?

@sergio_f it sounds like you’re looking for a 1:1 relationship. Appsheet currently doesn’t have that. But it also means that you could probably just have one table instead of two.

In the table configuration, you can replace the Add/Delete/Update/Read-Only permissions with a formula. That formula can enforce exactly the permissions you want.

Top Labels in this Space