Hello - this is a question regarding maps. I...

Hello - this is a question regarding maps.

I have created a list of client addresses and they show up on the map icon correctly.

I have employees who are assigned to each client, and have made formatting rules so that each employee has their own color so they can easily see where their clients are on the map.

Is there any way for the employees to filter out all the other pinpoints on the map and only see their clients without having to create a slice of the client list table and make a separate map from the slice?

I would love a way to just filter it in the app so the employee can choose to see either all the clients in the company, or just their own.

Thanks! Miranda

0 1 272
1 REPLY 1

Check out AppSheetโ€™s sample Driver app. This should give you some ideas on implementing an in app filter to do what you want. Look in the menu for โ€˜Settingsโ€™. This allows the driver to filter out all jobs but for the chosen driver.

appsheet.com - Driver Jobs - A sample app to create a list of jobs for field workers. Driver Jobs - A sample app to create a list of jobs for field workers. appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space