I am total newbie and just exploring. My use-case scenario is as follows:
- I’ve created a Google Form that captures data from users (some fields are drop-down)
- Form response is saved in a Google Sheet
- Calculations are done on the responses sheet on the Googlesheet response table once a Form submission is received (gets Distance between two addresses using GoogleMaps formula and Calculate cost of delivery Fee). This is working fine in Google Sheets.
What I want to happen when I do Create Appsheet, is as follows:
- Primary View will be the User Input Forms:
- Starting Address, a drop-down field
- Destination Address (option to use GPS Current Location or Input Address)
- A Text Field showing the Delivery Fee (using a formula defined on Google Sheet) . Read-Only field
- Customer Name Input Field
- Telephone Number Input Field
- E-mail Address Input Field
- Button (Ex: Book Order). Once clicked, the data on all fields is saved to a Google Sheet table (Example: Orders)
- Secondary View: My Orders (displays the data from the Orders table in Google Sheet.