Help?!? Looking for a sport schedule shell? ...

Help?!?

Looking for a sport schedule shell?

Any thoughts?

0 9 581
9 REPLIES 9

Would you please open your case a little, thanks.

I am currently trying to build from core up.Ill let you know how it procedes

@Dan_Harkenrider We need more info on exactly what you are needing to build

to quickly steer you in the right direction.

@Stephen_Mattison Sorry, neby.

I am trying to create an interactive bracket sport system for leagues.

I have been in sport more than 20 years but I still donโ€™t understand what you are looking for. Still too many options left

@Dan_Harkenrider Cool!

I was just looking into Sports Brackets and got some positive feedback from @Santiago about building a FIFA World Cup Bracket in an AS App.

I havenโ€™t seen anything about Sports Brackets in AppSheet yet, but I am sure something interactive and very cool/useful could be made.

Very interested to help if I can!

@Aleksi_Alkio I think something like this is what @Dan_Harkenrider (and I) want.

If we had a cool way to UI/interact with & display this kind of sports tournament results, we could build some very powerful/useful sports stats tracking apps.

I need a way to track Team and Individual Player Stats throughout their entire Sport careers.

Many coaches need to quickly/easily/robustly access Player Stats to help them secure better Tournament rankings for their Players.

Many times, a lesser Player is ranked better just because his Coach has more organized Stats that are easy to share with Tournament organizers.

I am much more simple in need, but would like officials at games to be able to actually post scores and w/L info directly to the standings

I have created few apps for final 12 and final 16 national tournaments where all teams are adding stats with their own device and the app has calculated best players or team statsโ€ฆ like a ranking app. That is basically quite simple if you do the calculation with the QUERY expression directly in the sheet and then reorder all stats in the view. Itโ€™s quite simple actually.

The problem with this bracket concept is the flexibiityโ€ฆ or should I say itโ€™s very difficult to arrange. Itโ€™s not a problem if the amount of participiants are fixed, but if one team or player is missing, uups you are in a deep trouble.

Top Labels in this Space