Help! My app suddenly disappeared and I can n...

Pili_Vega
Participant I

Help! My app suddenly disappeared and I can no longer access it!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

0 22 811
22 REPLIES 22

Hi, are other apps still in your account?

Pili_Vega
Participant I

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes there is

Pili_Vega
Participant I

I was a co-author but I made it from my account. The other co-author app I have (with the same user I shared the Cooler App with) is still there.

The link is this one: appsheet.com - Build Powerful Mobile Apps from Spreadsheets Build Powerful Mobile Apps from Spreadsheets appsheet.com

Pili_Vega
Participant I

The last time I was able to acess the app was today, June 12th at 11:30am PST

It seems that the app is not in your own account. It has transfered 05/15/2018

Pili_Vega
Participant I

Does that person still have the app in his account or is it deleted as well? Thanks a lot!

Itโ€™s an existing app but itโ€™s possible that itโ€™s not shared with you anymore.

Harry2
Participant V

@Pili_Vega Could you give us the account ID or email of the other owner of the app?

Harry2
Participant V

@Pili_Vega Hi Pili, as Aleksi has pointed out, the app has been transferred to a new account. However, it appears that you are still a co-author of the app. To open the app in the editor, you can scroll to the bottom of the My Apps page, and look for the app in the โ€œCo-Authored Appsโ€ section.

Pili_Vega
Participant I

@Harry & Alekis, thanks a bunch! The co-author re-sent me the dir link and it is back on โ€œMy appsโ€. I appreciate you help tons!

What is the account ID and app name so I can check your account if itโ€™s okay for you?

Pili_Vega
Participant I

@Aleksi_Alkio

ID: 292278

App Name: Cooler Request App.

Much appreciated Aleksi!!

Would you please check if that app is available now. We didnโ€™t find that app name from your deleted apps list.

This app was deleted 03/23/2018

Pili_Vega
Participant I

hmm

thanks! thatโ€™s odd

though because I was able to see it earlier today to send myself the installation link and then it disappeared. Is there any way I can recover it?

Pili_Vega
Participant I

I am still unable to see it

And you are sure that it was an app in your own account? Not shared app?

Do you have that installation link?

My app suddenly disappeared and I can no longer access it!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Good day my apps suddenly disappeared I canโ€™t access it any more.

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space