Help! My app suddenly disappeared and I can n...

(Pili Vega) #1

Help! My app suddenly disappeared and I can no longer access it!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

(Aleksi Alkio) #2

Hi, are other apps still in your account?

(Pili Vega) #3

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes there is

(Pili Vega) #4

I was a co-author but I made it from my account. The other co-author app I have (with the same user I shared the Cooler App with) is still there.

The link is this one: appsheet.com - Build Powerful Mobile Apps from Spreadsheets Build Powerful Mobile Apps from Spreadsheets appsheet.com

(Pili Vega) #5

The last time I was able to acess the app was today, June 12th at 11:30am PST

(Aleksi Alkio) #6

It seems that the app is not in your own account. It has transfered 05/15/2018

(Pili Vega) #7

Does that person still have the app in his account or is it deleted as well? Thanks a lot!

(Aleksi Alkio) #8

It’s an existing app but it’s possible that it’s not shared with you anymore.

(Dinh Nguyen Nguyen) #9

@Pili_Vega Could you give us the account ID or email of the other owner of the app?

(Dinh Nguyen Nguyen) #10

@Pili_Vega Hi Pili, as Aleksi has pointed out, the app has been transferred to a new account. However, it appears that you are still a co-author of the app. To open the app in the editor, you can scroll to the bottom of the My Apps page, and look for the app in the “Co-Authored Apps” section.

(Pili Vega) #11

@Harry & Alekis, thanks a bunch! The co-author re-sent me the dir link and it is back on “My apps”. I appreciate you help tons!

(Aleksi Alkio) #12

What is the account ID and app name so I can check your account if it’s okay for you?

(Pili Vega) #13

@Aleksi_Alkio

ID: 292278

App Name: Cooler Request App.

Much appreciated Aleksi!!

(Aleksi Alkio) #14

Would you please check if that app is available now. We didn’t find that app name from your deleted apps list.

(Aleksi Alkio) #15

This app was deleted 03/23/2018

(Pili Vega) #16

hmm

thanks! that’s odd

though because I was able to see it earlier today to send myself the installation link and then it disappeared. Is there any way I can recover it?

(Pili Vega) #17

I am still unable to see it

(Aleksi Alkio) #18

And you are sure that it was an app in your own account? Not shared app?

(Aleksi Alkio) #19

Do you have that installation link?