Help Report visualization SEPARATE VALUES

How can I count how many UTI ambulances and how many BASICA or other options and show the separate value?

I HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO USE THE
<<COUNT(SELECT(Filtro Data BD Empresa[AMBULANCE],true))>>
FORMULA BUT IT DIDN’T WORK IT DOESN’T COUNT SEPARATELY

0 14 301
14 REPLIES 14

<<COUNT(SELECT(Filtro Data BD Empresa[AMBULANCE],[Ambulance]=[_THISROW].[Ambulance]))>>

• Error 1 : ‘Envio do email’ task ‘Email Relatorio 1.0’ Attachment template. Expression ‘COUNT(SELECT(Filtro Data BD[TIPOTRANSPORTE],[TIPOTRANSPORTE]=[_THISROW].[TIPOTRANSPORTE]))’ is invalid due to: Error in expression ‘[_THISROW].[TIPOTRANSPORTE]’ : Unable to find column ‘TIPOTRANSPORTE’.
  • Error 2 : ‘Envio do email’ task ‘Email Relatorio 1.0’ Body template. Expression ‘COUNT(SELECT(Filtro Data BD[TIPOTRANSPORTE],[TIPOTRANSPORTE]=[_THISROW].[TIPOTRANSPORTE]))’ is invalid due to: Error in expression ‘[_THISROW].[TIPOTRANSPORTE]’ : Unable to find column ‘TIPOTRANSPORTE’.

Please include the value as a column in the template table.

Or else the way you have included as a single line item, could you please elaborate how can it show various values under each category?

hello how are you Suvrutt_Gurjar?
let’s go !

we have several UTI and Basica ambulances and others I want it to count how many UTI and how many Basica ambulances and show the separate value of each one

Hi ,

how many total types of ambulances you have?

so far 2 (UTI and BASICA)

The UTI is the Intensive Care Unit, where patients with serious problems who need constant care and supervision are hospitalized. The UTI has specialized professionals for each type of care that the hospitalized patient needs

Does this help?

CONCATENATE(
COUNT(SELECT(Filtro Data BD[TIPOTRANSPORTE],[TIPOTRANSPORTE]=“BASICA”)),
" AMBULANCIA BASICA " ,
COUNT(SELECT(Filtro Data BD[TIPOTRANSPORTE],[TIPOTRANSPORTE]=“UTI”)),
" AMBULANCIA UTI "
)

<<CONCATENATE (
COUNT ( COUNT (SELECT (Filtro Data BD [TIPOTRANSPORTE], [TIPOTRANSPORTE] = “BASICA”)),
“AMBULANCIA BASICA”,
COUNT (SELECT (Filtro Data BD [TIPOTRANSPORTE], [TIPOTRANSPORTE] = “UTI”)),
" AMBULANCIA UTI "
)>>

need to put<<>>

Did it work?

YES, IT WORKED OUT
Thank you!
Is it possible to add the value of the UTI and Basica ambulances

Maybe this?

<<CONCATENATE (
“AMBULANCIA BASICA VALOR R$ ”,
SUM(SELECT (Filtro Data BD [VALOR], [TIPOTRANSPORTE] = “BASICA”)),

" AMBULANCIA UTI VALOR R$ ",
SUM (SELECT (Filtro Data BD [VALOR], [TIPOTRANSPORTE] = “UTI”))

)>>

Hello Are you okay Suvrutt_Gurjar?
I would like to thank you , it was very good

Nice to know your report works. It looks neat. All the best.

Top Labels in this Space