HELP: Suddenly stopped receiving emailed repo...

HELP: Suddenly stopped receiving emailed reports.

I’m not deployed yet. I’ve been testing email reports all morning, both by setting a scheduled time and by hitting ‘Run’ on the report rule. I ran a couple of dozen tests, and everything was working fine and email reports were sent, until 7:05am PDT. At that time reports stopped getting emailed to the app owner gmail account.

Checked my Spam folders, sent email to the app owner gmail account to make sure Google servers were working, no problem.

No conditions on the report.

Are they queued up and stuck somewhere on the AppSheet servers? Is there a limit to how many of these I can send if I’m not deployed yet?

0 5 275
5 REPLIES 5

First guess: Is there a chance your workflow doc changed and a formula is now off? Or you changed a column name and now your workflow doc needs to be updated?

In the app editor, go to Manage -> Monitor -> Audit History Click “Get audit history records”

This will show you each change, sync, etc. Look for “Failure”. You may be able to find your answers there.

@John_Gardner Thanks! Got it. There was an invalid expression in the template I was using. Wow. That’s what I call a well-buried error message. I mean, if the monitor code knows about it, an error message really should be posted somewhere obvious.

Thanks!

@John_Gardner but my momentary annoyance aside, that is really great to know. Great community here!

+Charlie Wells If you have an issue with a workflow template, you can also use “Save and Verify Data” instead of “Save” and it will also check for formula errors in your workflows.

@John_Gardner thanks!

Top Labels in this Space