Help with Click to Send Email

Hello Everyone!

I am trying to utilize the functionality of the click to sent email app for my own scheduling app.
Here is a link to that app

The action button, “Dispatch” is currently set up in a slice table called Pending Jobs_Detail.
Once clicked, I have utilized the linktoform option where I select names from an enumlist depending on who is selected, a text column of email addresses is automatically populated. The recently added data (Name and Email Address) is then sent to the Dispatch Email table. This part is working great; however, I need help because I would also like some of the columns from Pending Jobs_Detail to move to this table so that they can be included in the email that is generated from this action.

Here are some screen shots so you can see how the action button and the workflow are setup

ACTION

WORKFLOW

I appreciate any help I can get, and am open to alternative ways of generating this action and workflow if there is a more elegant way of doing this.

Thank you!!

0 3 321
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Danny_Frank
Did you create a template for your email?

Hello Lynn,
Thank you for your response.
Yes, I did create an email template

2X_f_feeedfec717b9900156314b8bfc6f76df78e1e5b.png

So you’ve got the [scheduling] column in your Dispatch Email table, which was filled via the LINKTOFORM() expression, pointing to the Pending Jobs record from which you initially started. This is your link to the data in that table. To have a a column [y] , from Pending Jobs, show up in your template, use a de-reference expression like:

<<[scheduling].[y]>>

Top Labels in this Space