HELP with making an app thats connecting multiple tables

Hi, I would like to make an app that is able to search all my diffrent tables, for example if i search a phone number that is used in two different tables it would show up. I have no idea how to even start I tried making a new table with every row in that table referencing to a table. that didnt seem to work.

0 4 260
4 REPLIES 4

if i search a phone number that is used in two different tables it would show up.

If you could provide examples of the tables in which you want the โ€˜numbers to show upโ€™, it would be easy to narrow it down.

And what exactly do you mean by โ€˜search a phone numberโ€™?

Hey sorry for late reply I dindโ€™t see you respondingโ€ฆ

Basically I have many apps every app with its on table so I want an app that is able to search all my tables from different apps. if i search for a phone number that is used in two different tables i want to see botch

No app has access to another appโ€™s data, so thereโ€™s no way to search other apps. But, if you share tables between apps, you can search the shared data.

If you do want your apps to โ€˜shareโ€™ data between tables, then why not use a single app for connecting all the tables that you intend to share and configure the app such that different views provide the โ€˜feelโ€™ of the separate apps that you have?

If your apps do share data then it would be safe to assume that your appsโ€™ properties have something in common. Please do consider setting up things with a single app and a single sheet with multiple tables.

Top Labels in this Space