Help with Referencing

Hello,
I am trying to make references within my app, and I am struggling to build what I am after.
This app keeps a record of our inventory, and holds data based on a machines service requirements.

The user should be able to enter the machine service tab. Click on the service they are doing, and use an action to remove the correct quantity of the services filters from the inventory tab. The filters part number should link back to its details in the inventory tab. The Model number should also link to the compatibility of the filters. Allowing the user to view all filters compatible with the model and in the other direction to list the machines services

Below is an example of the tables. Currently Part number is the key in Inventory and Model in Machine service is the key.
From my understanding the key of the table is vital in building the reference and I am trying to reference an enumlist which would be a very poor key in this case.

If you would like further detail on anything please ask.

Table: Inventory

Barcode Part Number Part Name Brand Compatibility Group Quantity Reorder Point
11110532 11110532 Outer air filter Volvo A40E,A40F Engine 5 4

Table: Machine Service

Model Machine ID Hr Engine Oil Engine Oil Filters Outer Air Outer Cabin
A40F W29 250 15W 40 P550318 11110532 P500194
0 1 355
1 REPLY 1

Iโ€™m afraid you canโ€™t create a reference from EnumList. If you donโ€™t have any other reason to use Ref field than just a list of parts, you could create a virtual list column with a suitable SELECT expression likeโ€ฆ
SELECT(Inventory[Part number],IN([_THISROW].[Model],[Compatibility])

Top Labels in this Space