Help with Webhook to change data

Hi all,

I’m having some issues with a webhook.
I think something is incorrect or missing in my JSON template. But I’m new to JSON.

Here’s what I have created:

My thought from the instructions is that the first reference is the column name in the table that the data is coming from (in this case the Table: Check-ins, Column “Power?”)
And the second reference is the column name in the table that the data is being added to / changed in (in this case Breakthrough Table, Column “Acceptance”)

Do I have the order right? I also read that I need to add the key value but could find no examples of where to do that or what that expression should look like?

Do I need to add something like:

Help, please!

0 3 387
3 REPLIES 3

I modified the template to add the Start Select to the top but I get this new error now:

Update:

I’m getting a new error now that I’ve added the Start Select Errors": “Error: Failed to parse JSON due to JsonToken EndObject is not valid for closing JsonType Array.”

Can any help me course correct?

I’m making progress but still don’t have this resolved.
Can anyone provide assistance?

For my Breakthroughs web hook, I get the following errors:

1."Error: Workflow rule ‘Update Breakthroughs’ action ‘Update Breakthrough’ Body template. Expression ‘[Acceptance]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Acceptance’, did you mean ‘Experience’?.
2. Error: Workflow rule ‘Update Breakthroughs’ action ‘Update Breakthrough’ Body template. Expression ‘[Source]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Source’, did you mean ‘Journey’?.
3. Error: The webhook body is empty”,

For the Barriers Webhook I get the following errors:
"Errors”:
1.“Error: Workflow rule ‘Update Barriers’ action ‘Update Barrier’ Body template. Expression ‘[Hidden Commitments]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Hidden Commitments’, did you mean ‘Hidden Commitment’?.
2. Error: Workflow rule ‘Update Barriers’ action ‘Update Barrier’ Body template. Expression ‘[Source]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Source’, did you mean ‘Journey’?.
3. Error: The webhook body is empty”,

I’ve structured my rows in the webhook template so that the first reference is the source table and the second reference is the destination table. Is that correct?

I can’t figure out why it’s saying the columns don’t exist or what else I should have in the web hook body.

I followed Phillip’s article to set these up:

Top Labels in this Space