Hey AppSheet Team! I am trying to send a rep...

Hey AppSheet Team!

I am trying to send a report notification to only the users that have not filled out a specific form in the past week. What “if this is true” formula should I make this?

Thanks!

-Austin

0 4 450
4 REPLIES 4

The exact formula would depend on your table(s) and column structure, but just as an idea I would create a slice with required condition, and then creat a report based on the slice.

@RezaRaoofi Thanks! Although I don’t think this would work for my current structure. I have an “Employees” table that lists all the employees’ name and email and then a “Form” table that has the form. In side the “Form” table, I have a column that is a reference to the employee’s name.

So in other words, Employees that have not filled the form in past week is equivalent to: Employees that are not in the slice based on form table with this condition [Date]>TODAY()-8

So you can have another Slice on Employee table that uses NOT(IN([Employee ID], FormSlice[Employee ID))

The Report could extract rows from the second slice, or you could just directly enter that NOT(IN(…)) expression in the “is this true” section of report.

Thank you!!! you guys are always super helpful!

Top Labels in this Space